FAQs / Help
· Breakfast with Santa
Due to uncertainty regarding the COVID19 pandemic and also the store's current opening times, we have decided that there will be no Dinner with Santa or Grotto Events this year. However, we are delighted to advise that we will continue to run our fabulous Breakfast with Santa Events in the Wickentree Restaurant. Please refer to our website for further details.
All tickets will be sold via the Housing Units website
All tickets will go on Sale on Thursday 9th Sept to coincide with the start of the Autumn Sale on the HU website.
• Immediate delivery of tickets
Please ask a friend or family member who has got internet access to help book tickets for the experiences on your behalf. By booking online, you will enjoy an enhanced experience
Regrettably, this is not possible. Please purchase your tickets on the Housing Units website.
Santa experience tickets can be purchased using all major Credit and Debit cards (American Express is not accepted). You can also make payment by PayPal.
• Our website employs state of the art encryption technology, with none of the customer’s account details being stored once a purchase has been made
• The Breakfast with Santa events are limited to 35 child places each session. These always sell out and so it is extremely unlikely there will be any places available if the tickets are not booked online
Breakfast with Santa – child £19.95, adult £19.95
Again, full details are on our website, but for information:
• At Breakfast with Santa, children are personally met by Santa and given a gift. New for this year, children will be served a ‘Festive Breakfast Stand’, comprising a mini bacon sandwich with ketchup dip, Xmas Tree toast with jam and butter, cereal and milk, a mini yoghurt and fruit pot, a sweet treat and a children’s soft drink. Adults will also enjoy a cooked breakfast with a hot drink, plus a glass of Bucks fizz on arrival for all adults.
Yes. To ensure our younger guests have a truly enjoyable experience, there are only 35 child places available for each session. There is no limit to the number of adults that can accompany each child attending each session
You can make any of these requests as part of the online booking process. We will always try to meet any special requests if given sufficient notice, but regret that we can not always guarantee to fulfil every request
All details can be located on our website from the launch date, and will also be detailed in our in-store Point of Sale
On completion of your order, you will be emailed a digital ticket containing a barcode and booking reference number. This should be printed out, kept safe and brought along to the start of the event
No problem! Simply make a note of the 8 digit Booking Reference Number and bring it with you, or alternatively keep a copy of your booking confirmation email on your mobile phone and show this on arrival.
Again, no problem! The person who made the booking can simply attend the event and bring ID
Yes! Most customers will normally be able to find their original e-mail issued when the purchase was made so they can re-print their own ticket. However, in the very few cases where this may not be possible, please contact us via e-mail to email@example.com within 48 hours of the start of their event, and we can re-send you your ticket.
In the event of a lost ticket, if you are concerned it might be found and used by someone else, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticket can be re-issued
You can cancel a booking and receive a full refund, within 48 hours of the start of the session you have booked. If you wish to cancel a booking, please contact us at email@example.com
Any customer wishing to change their booking details should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the case of children, simply purchase another ticket for the date, time and event you desire, subject to there being spaces available
• For adults, there are no limits to the number of adult visitors but with breakfast with santa you can’t book an adult without a child so you will need to contact us directly to amend booking
We welcome group bookings, but these are best booked online to secure the time slots you need.
Customers should arrive 5 minutes before their allotted time slot
If you are more than 15 minutes late we cannot guarantee entry and cannot guarantee re-booking as all of our events would likely be sold out.
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com